Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

...zZzZzZzZzZz....

It's only a tiny bit after 8am. I've been up since 7:50. A time usually reserved for my Monday, Wednesday, Fridays. But nope, not today. Today, for some reason I'm not going to mention, I decided to wake up at my MWF time on a Tuesday. A day I don't have my first (and only) class until 2. Why am I awake? Only one person knows. Others could probably guess, because they say I'm like addicted or something. I'm not. I just like to do it, but I *could* stop. Really. I could. Anytime I want to.
I just don't want to. I feel good. Besides the fact that my nose is all messed up, my throat's sore, and i have a cough. But that cold's been going around lately. One of the prices- besides the overpriced residence hall fee- of living in a dorm I guess.

No comments: