Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2005

ok

I don't care how good they are for the environment, or whatever else you want to say about them. All I know right now is that I hate bees! I got stung today while trying to reverse the car and lets just say it was not fun! I felt like my arm was paralyzed, it hurt so much and did you ever try to reverse the car while your arm was on fire? It's hard! And here it is, over 12hours later and it still hurts! I hope that bee died after stinging me! If he wouldn't naturally, I'm sure me finding him on my shirt and flicking him out the car window would have, at the very least, made him very dizzy. Maybe he'll warn his buddies not to sting me now or they'll get flicked!
Stupid bees.

1 comment:

Chris said...

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZ Hehe I haven't been stung by a bee in a long time thank goodness hope it's better now!