Pages

Friday, December 16, 2005

oops

OOps, I forgot to post. And not only did I forget to post, but I forgot to change the template. Oops. I'll get right on that. As soon as I find one I like...


My email page isn't working right now... nor is my host page... I'm hoping it's just temporary or I may just go crazy...


I'm back from school now, for a month. Until Jan 15th. It's going to be weird. It is already. I'm not used to being home. My dad got drunk today, was grumbling and freaking out about pretty much anything, in a generally hyper and cranky way. It was so annoying. Do you know what it's like to breathe a sigh of relief when someone finally falls asleep... and then to not want to flush the toilet for fear it wakes them and you'll have to hear everything all over again? It's pretty stressful and it's what I'm dealing with now that I'm at home. And quite frankly, I'd rather not. And I miss just hanging out at school... I definetly don't miss the schoolwork though. Could survive perfectly fine without having to ever do another final exam...

Ok, enough of my babbling on. I have 4 people I'm talking to at the moment, and that's so rare that I'm going to take the time and enjoy it while it lasts :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fab christmas! xx