Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm an idiot.

I was making chilli dogs today and also I was being nice and making my mom a hamburger. The hamburgers were on the back burner and needed to be adjusted so I went to move the chilli dogs that were on the front burner. Well... I forgot that I had actually turned the chilli dogs on awhile ago and the pan was quite hot. So what do I do? I use my thumb and index finger on the pan's edges to rearrange the pan... burning my finger and thumb in the process. I realized it rather quickly and pulled my fingers away but ouch! Luckily I put aloe on it and it didn't burn too badly. My finger sure hurt for a bit though. Stupid me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aawwwww no my poor smushy

healing kissies for your fingy

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*smwuahsphixiates ya*