Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2004

as per a request...

So, Tap requested a birthday blog. Honestly, I don't remember much about it. No, I wasn't drunk/high/etc, it's just been awhile and my memory is used up on other things. I do however remember that it was fun, and while really weird to be away from my family (which i made up for in phone calls) I still had a good day. My roomates/friends are great. My roomates surprised me with:
a sign on my door made by my lovely roomies for all to see


a sign behind my door, again made by my roomies

a bracelet from my roomie. i heart it, it's so pretty.
(^^^^those URLs aren't working right now. i'll fix them later)
my roses from my parents! i love them, they were so pretty. right now the petals (cause they were droopy) are sitting on my desk in a mix (inside a plastic bag). it's pretty. I took bunches of pictures of them, and even made one into my wallpaper/desktop. :)

No comments: