Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2004

a new template!

It was just time for a new one. For some reason this one strikes me as antique/retro. I liked it, and having many color choices to choose from, I chose this red specifically because I looked at it and was reminded of antique/retro. Not sure why. I was going way too long without changing templates. Lost my inspiration to blog. And now, all of a sudden, I change my template, and bam! Inspiration is back! yay!

Well, it would be back, had I not just totally forgot what my topic was I was going to talk about. Man.

Well, let me know what you think of the template, ok? And if you don't like it, let me know, and maybe I'll get my HALLOWEEN template up sooner. I can't wait for halloween! I love it (in case you didn't already know that!)!!!!

No comments: