Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

i was more tired than i thought...

So after a hectic day yesterday, I slept for two hours. Which normally wouldn't be a problem, however, I slept while in the middle of an IM with a friend. Oops. I hadn't realized that I was that sleepy, or I wouldn't have started talking in the first place! There I was, laying on my bed while talking to him (using my laptop) and next thing I know I'm opening my eyes and it's 1:47am.
I, of course, apologized. I really hadn't meant to fall asleep on him. And he said it was ok, even though he called me a shithead for making him think it was a problem with yahoo (because yahoo tends to eat messages, and he didn't know that it wasnt yahoo eating them again, but that instead I was sleeping).
Some days, you should just go to bed early.

No comments: