Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2005

mmmmoooooooo

So, what do you think? I like it, I think it's funny in a weird/simple way. (insert big cheesy grin) I still have to tweak some things a bit, but for now, it's done.

Oh, and for some reason I couldn't get haloscan comments to work, so we'll just have to go with blogger's comments for now. If you don't have a blogger account, you can still comment, just click on the 'other' button and fill in name/site. Don't use the anonymous as it will drive me crazy, and I'm already crazy enough.

Ok, this girl is going to sleep. Gnight, and enjoy!

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Cute.

Anonymous said...

hehe I love it even if it does make me feel a little dizzie looking at it :P
Hope you are feeling better, I had two wisdom teeth out a couple of months ago but under local anesthetic.... was quite traumatising!
Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Upside down cow, ha ha! ¡Que funny!

Caryn said...

Yeah, it makes me a little dizzy too, but I kinda like it. :)