Pages

Friday, May 27, 2005

umm yea

So I am still alive. I just thought I'd point that out after my mom and sister said that you might think I'm dead since the last thing I said was I'm getting 5 teeth pulled... But alas, I am very much alive. Ok, the very much might be stretching it a bit. But alive!

I ended up only getting my 4 wisdom teeth pulled, the 5th 'tooth' turned out to not be a tooth at all, but part of another tooth. Which my original dentist said, but my 2nd dentist said it was another tooth, so I was at the mercy of the 2nd dentist since the original dentist left. So... anyway, only had 4 pulled. But trust me, it was more than enough for me! The pain killers they gave me (vicodin) made me extra sleepy and nauseated, so I spent a good 4 days just laying in bed and only waking up when necessary. I can't say I minded spending all that time in bed, as I adore sleep, but I could have done without the nauseating feeling everytime I breathed. But I'm better now, and stitches come out tomorrow. joy. :)

And yes, I promise I am working on finding a new template. I just can't find any I like. I think tonight I'm just going to throw one on here for temporary. Better than having a winter scarf template...

1 comment:

Chris said...

ouch when I got mine out it was horrible hope your feeling better I was whining like a little baby when I got mine out atleast once it's done you won't have to have it done again unless your apart of the unlucky percent that to have them grow back.