Pages

Monday, January 09, 2006

I guess I should while I still can?

That's the attitude I had upon waking up after a 5 1/2 hour nap. That's right, I apparently just slept for 5 1/2 hours, only waking up now (at almost 11pm). I didn't feel like watching the action movie my dad had rented, so I decided to go take a little nap instead. My mom said that my dad even asked me after that movie (in about the middle of my nap) if I wanted to watch March of the Penguins and I said no. I don't remember him even asking! I don't really mind much, I may as well nap when I can because this upcoming semester starts this coming Monday and I am going to be working my tail off to get better grades than I did this past semester (I don't have a choice, if my grades dont improve I wont have my scholarships to go back to school-- yikes). I wonder what time I'll be going to sleep tonight?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Your my first flickr friend lol I had 8 pictures on there I forgot about.

MInd your business!