Pages

Monday, February 06, 2006

and now for some useless quick info

Breakfast is quickly becoming my favorite meal of the day.

except when it's pasta night- that wins, hands down.

I have to go to breakfast in 15mins.

I still have to get ready.

I love talking on yahoo IM. and AIM but not as much as yahoo. I've been talking to my roomate on AIM when we're only literally an arm-length away from eachother. We're both weird like that.

I took a lot of time this weekend to shave. I like to take my time on things that involve a razor blade. First electric out of the shower, and then blade in the shower.

My 2nd roomate just left for class.

I had a 99.0F fever last night but I felt like I was on fire. The only 2 things that made me feel better were putting my head on the freezing cold brick wall by my bed, and talking on IM to distract me. It worked, fever's gone today. Not that 99.0 is much of a fever anyway.

Everyone is complaining about the fact that there's a cake pan in the living room that's been there for 2 weeks but nobody has cleaned it up because they'd rather just complain to everyone else about it instead of telling the girl who put it there. I don't complain, I don't care that it's there. I feel that if it bothered me enough to complain about it, I'd just throw it away myself and then nicely say 'oh I threw away that paper/pan thing, it was getting kind of nasty after 2 weeks.' Isn't that better than complaining? Why is there so much drama in this place??

That wasn't really quick since now I have like 9 minutes to get ready and someone just jumped in the shower so I can't use the bathroom. Oops.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm glad your fever went away!
I love breakfeast for dinner! LOL
breakfeast for breakfeast means I have to wake up! :-)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Trillian is the right answer for you, for IMing purposes? Tried it yet? It bundles AIM, ICQ, Yahoo and MSN into one little program.

(and breakfast has always been best for me, too)