Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

hullo world

I don't really have much to say, hence the lack of posts. My dad's court date was postponed for 2 weeks due to my mom is now having heart problems. She had a bunch of tests done and they still didn't find out what's wrong... she has more tests tomorrow morning. All I know is I hate when she's in pain and I hate that her heart isn't working like it should. She gets a rapid heartbeat and really tired at the same time.. at the weirdest times. You'd think it'd be only when she was active or something but it's not. So if you believe in God, please pray for her. If you don't, please at least send positive energy her way.. She's a great person with tons of people who love her and want her to get better.
I go on Spring Break this coming Friday... I'm going to spend it at home with my family, helping out my mom and saying goodbye to my dad. Prosecution wants 6months, but dad's lawyer is going to try to talk the judge into 3. Either way we'll be without a dad and mom without a husband for 3 months while she's getting tested/diagnosed with her heart problems. She was going to get a job too to pay bills so she could have some money while he's in there ....
sigh.
See why I don't post? I'd rather just forget it all.

1 comment:

JaG said...

Sending positive thoughts your way.