Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

new template!

As promised. Short explanation for my choice: I like it. Longer explanation: Every once in awhile I get these little 'kicks' as I like to call them. I'll become obsessed with something. Generally it's food, although oddly enough usually it's something healthy for me- such as in the past it was peas (I'd eat JUST a can of peas for dinner- because thats what I wanted), and some of you may remember the green-bean obsession inspired template (that was during the phase where I ate tons of snap/green beans from the grocery store- I hated fresh ones and didnt want canned for some reason). Of course, I've also had the unhealthy kicks for pizza everyday for a couple weeks (too expensive!), and then there was the literal 4 months where all I ate was ham & cheese sandwiches...
Can you guess what my new obsession is?
Ok, I'll give you a minute to think about it.
...
Ready?
Yep, oranges. Sunkist Navel oranges to be specific, and not the organic modified kind or whatever funky thing that was that I tried the other week. It said Sunkist Naval oranges, it looked like Sunkist Navel oranges, but it lied cause it wasn't! Tasted like a grapefruit orange, looked like a grapefruit on the inside, but it wasn't a grapefruit either.
And by obsessed, I mean I can eat 6 oranges easily in one sitting.
And yes, I know I'm weird.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh a new template! I want one too!
Thanks for all the comments! Sorry I'm useless at commenting myself! I seem to have about 4 blogs on the go at the moment on various sites! :P
Have a lovely weekend! :)

Call Me Roscoe said...

Nice new template, Heather... Looks like you're getting your vitimin C. ;) A little late, your suppose to stock up during the cold/flu season, lol.

Nice template!

RJ

Chris said...

Mmmmm grean beans and A1 sauce mmmmmm yummy!

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://elditukx.com/tvcm/nrch.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://enevtrmc.com/ugjr/juki.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://elditukx.com/tvcm/nrch.html | http://kihccmmg.com/ijkg/llux.html