Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

.:.:.:.:. (just blather)

My parents are driving me crazy. Just thought I'd let the world know.

I apparently need more than Twitter's 140 characters to get my point across. Although I like the idea. Maybe I just need more practice?

My nails are green. No, I do not have a fungus. I painted them green, 'mint' green to be exact, and looking at the one with a giant chip of nailpolish already gone reminds me of how I used to paint my nails when I was younger and then immediately (accidentally) end up chipping them anyway. That never stopped me though, I'd just haul out the polish again. And then I'd get in trouble for "stinking up the place" with my cheap polish fumes :)

My room now is, quite possibly, more messy than when I was little. It stays insanely messy until I can't stand it anymore, and then I do an intense cleaning job- it's like one of those Taz the tazmanian devil spins... except everything winds up clean instead of broken into a billion pieces.

I was so happy today because I got a Christmas card from my friend in Alaska's family :) Roscoe is in the military now, and I miss talking to her as much as I used to.

My personal life may be pretty awful right now (see: parents) but I'm trying to stay positive and focus on the good. Like the fudge pops I have in the freezer... yum.

No comments: