Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2004

all reved up and man it's loud

My car is broken. Again. I just spent another $100 getting it fixed, only to have it WORSE 2 days later. It's noisy, as soon as you accelerate (and sometimes when you don't), it makes a horrible loud noise. It needs a cadilaic converter (however you spell it). Which is exactly what we told the garage, but they said it didn't need it, it needed other parts instead. So now I have these other parts on, my mom goes over a bump wrong, and HOLY CRUD it's loud. It's VERY annoying. So tomorrow morning I'm dropping my poor sick baby.. erm, car.. off at a different garage for a muffler/converter check and (hopefully) fix. I want to tell them not to give it back until it's quiet again, but I won't because 1)It's my baby! I can't be seperated from it too long again, I start having withdrawls and seperation anxiety 2)I need a vehicle to get to/from work every day 3)I'm a pre-college kid, I need to SAVE my money, not spend it all on a car that's spending it so quickly.
Cars. They're like men, can't live with them, but they're oh so handy to have around.

3 comments:

Leesa said...

hey heather! omg THANK YOU for alerting me about those links! yeah i'll just delete both to be safe. I'm sorry about the virus getting onto your computer =\ but good to hear u managed to get rid of it, and thanks heaps n heaps for letting me know!!!

Call Me Roscoe said...

"Cars. They're like men, can't live with them, but they're oh so handy to have around."

*falls off chair, cracking ribs and laughing, while crying huge tears and bouncing my head off the floor*

Call Me Roscoe said...

P.S: I hope you can get yer car back and running well again soon! Type at ya later! Roscoe