Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2004

from a moment of loneliness

I'm bored.
I'm tired.
I'm restless.
I want to dance.
I hate dancing.
I want to laugh.
love.
Be 'merry'.
I'm not in the mood.
for the moment.
I want to play.
I want to have fun.
I want an intellectual conversation.
but most of all
I want you to care.


My thoughts as I was thinking up a yahoo instant messenger status. it would have been much longer, but the status only lets you use so many spaces. perhaps its better this way. it's strange how your thoughts can get away from you at times, and instead of going in one direction, go down a completely unexpected path.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

hey heather- congratulations on Graduation..=D
haha...my status on msn messenger is usually something like 'if i dont respond..i dont wanna talk', lol