Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2004

I've done did it, ya'll

I am now officially out of high school. As of 11:45 this morning, I've had my diploma. Yay! The ceremony itself lasted an hour, which (in my opinion) didn't make it worth the 6 hour drive to Pittsburgh, the night in the hotel and waking up super early, and then the 6 hour drive home. But, my parents and grandmother really enjoyed it, and they were so amazingly proud of me (weirdos-- To me it's not a big deal, I mean hundreds of thousands of other kids are graduating around the country/world..) Anyway, it was fun. And I got a few unexpected things, such as:

$100 from my grandmother :)
$40 from my aunt&uncle
and from my mom/dad/sis/brother:
Happy Bunny stuff: toilet paper (yea, happy bunny toilet paper! hahaha), 2 decks of cards, a pen/notebook and a little address/phone book.
AND, the best of all,
My parents got me a digital camera! It's the one from my work, that somehow my sis and mom snuck in while I was at work, on registers and got for me. I have very sneaky coworkers apparently. hmph.

In other news, I completely blew my diet thingy these past 2 days. I DLed the new yahoo messenger, that looks pretty interesting. I'm waiting to talk to people on the said messenger, but there isn't anyone on. C'mon people!
I just finished watching EuroTrip. It was funny, if you like crude/rude teen type movies, which, I admit, I do.

No comments: