Pages

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Finally!

So, as you can see, I've finally gotten it right. The template is changed and posts are now showing up. Just as a quick update...
the laptop? I have it, I'm posting from it right now actually. I adore it. My uncle installed WinXPpro for me, and that fixed a few of the problems I had. Now, if only I could get used to picking up my thumbs when I type so they don't drag the mouse/pointer away. I'm sick of my words winding up in a different text box. But if that's the price I have to pay for having my laptop...
my cold? I still have it. It appeared to go away for a few days, only to hit me worse than before yesterday morning. Scratchy throat, messed up nose, headache, feeling like I'm underwater, the works. Ugh.
I only have 5 more working days left! I work tomorrow 1-7pm, and I also work Monday/Tues/Weds, and Friday. And Saturday, what was to be my last day, I have off. I'm happy about that of course, maybe I might start feeling like I actually had a summer this year, but then again... I am going to miss it. As weird as it sounds, I actually like being a cashier. I like meeting all types of people, from the snobby that won't say a single word to you no matter how pleasant you're being, to the elderly that are just grateful to have an ear to chat to. I really do enjoy it. Of course, it'll be nice not having to report to work on those days that I just don't want to get out of bed. Ahh, the freedom of summer.
College starts on the 27th. I quit my job on the 6th. That gives me roughly 20 days to squeeze in a summer. Any ideas?
(feel free to comment on the previous posts, I've missed feedback since my template was broken)