Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2004

goodbye...

And so it's almost that time... I'm leaving for CM on Friday morning, around 7ish, so I won't have time to post again before I leave. Tomorrow will be spent packing my clothes- and everything else that I've forgotten to box up.
So, I leave you with a bit of an update, I got my haircut. Styled more. Got about 5 inches cut off, which I didn't really want but it needed because it was mainly dead/split ends. It looks and feels a lot softer, lighter, and healthier, so it was a good thing to do. I also got my pictures taken today. I'm not sure why, it was a spur of the moment decision that went kind of like this:
mom: Heather, you should get your pictures taken before you leave friday.
me: Yea, I should. I wonder how late walmarts photo place is open.
*check schedule*
me: mom, I'm leaving.
I waited there for about 2 hours before I was squeezed into the girl's extremly busy schedule, but I didn't mind because she was doing me a favor- it was either she squeezed me in then or I wouldn't have been able to get it done there at all before Friday. She was such a sweetie, funny and really a nice person. She stayed later, she was supposed to close at 7pm, and she didn't even get to take me until 7:05 and then there was another walk-up customer after me she said she'd take. As she said "I don't care, I get paid for the extra time." So, I'd like to say thanks to Dana for making the whole painful photo taking process actually fun. I laughed, a lot. I would definetly go to her again, it's too bad all of my photography experiences aren't like that.

Ok, enough of my babbling, have a great week or so, I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get the internet hooked up on campus, but once I do I'll let you know how I'm adjusting to being a college student. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ikavfhlo.com/vlsu/hzey.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vmwtdcld.com/segn/acug.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ikavfhlo.com/vlsu/hzey.html | http://grnvlszx.com/rxjs/xvou.html