Pages

Friday, April 22, 2005

A type of nightmare?

Have you ever woken up suddenly from a dream, thinking that the dream you just had was real? That just happened to me 2minutes ago, and my heart is still racing from it!
I dreamt that it was 12:15 in the afternoon on Friday (today) and that I had just woken up to realize I was late for class. In my dream i'm scurrying around thinking I can make the second half of class when I realize that class goes from 10-12, and so I've already missed even the second half of class. I'm thinking that I'm in major trouble, because you're not allowed to miss 2 classes in a row without getting in trouble and I missed class on Wednesday. So as I'm panicking in my dream, I wake up and almost panic in real life. And then I looked at my alarm clock and I realized it was only 8:30(am) and I'm ok. But my heart is still racing from it. And I realized that I had shut my alarm off at some point during the morning, so if I hadn't woken up when I did my dream/nightmare would probably have come true.

No comments: