Pages

Sunday, March 05, 2006

How I'm spending my Spring Vacation...

So apparently what I thought was the flu that was going around school, really wasn't what I caught. See, on Thursday I woke up feeling rather horrid, froggy throat and all. Yea well no school on Thursday let my fever-racked body rest/sleep all day, and thanks to a snowstorm and good timing, I got to go home early enough on Friday that I could sneak in with my mom to her doctor's appointment. Lo and behold, I don't have the flu. Nope. Instead I have bronchitis.
Also, my mom's heart problems turns out to be stress related, and so her immune system is down, so I'm trying not to infect her while I spend my days laying on the couch watching one of the 3 tv channels we have.
I'm getting better though. Yesterday I wouldn't have had the energy to type this, so that's saying something, isn't it?
Tomorrow we find out how long my dad goes in for...

No comments: