Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

my sister was in a car accident

So if I'm not around for a few days at the least, that's why. She's ok, just a lot of scratches and bruises but (as far as the xrays/catscans show) nothing permanent (thank god). She was at the hospital from 5:30-1:30am (my mom and I got there around 6:30ish-- it was a long drive to the car crash scene & hospital-- long distance wise and emotionally). We finally got home around 3am.

So since we're down to one car now (mine) I'm going to be doing a lot of taxi-ing and U-Haul driving (I drove one for the first time this morning). So if I'm not on for a few days and you can't get ahold of me I'm sorry but I'm either driving somewhere OR catching up on sleep.

I'm just so thankful she wasn't more seriously hurt (the accident was a 'T-Bone' -- meaning that she was hit on the passengers side--that side of the car is in a U shape now as the passenger door was smashed into the middle of the car- even the frame of the car itself is bent), the ambulance driver told her that if she'd have been in a newer car instead of the old clunky one that she was driving she'd have been dead for sure.

It was a rough day yesterday/this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww
poor hooviemonster
:-(

Anonymous said...

it should say:
mushy said
awww
poor hooviemonster
:-(