Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

short updates

I love these lollipops:


I really like only spending a short amount of time at the market. Today I spent just the proper amount there.

I adore 8 week old kitties. Even when I go to the market expecting to visit with a brand-new (11 day old) baby and get kittens instead. Not a bad substitution.

I'm going to Virginia in... 6 days. For an overnight trip. I'll be getting rid of my sister for a whole month. As excited as I am for it (and boy am I) I'm also a little sad cause hey it's my LITTLE sister (who just so happens to be not so little at 17 years old).

I'm debating over switching this from ibabble.net to my old aliengurl.blogspot.com or possibly ibabble.blogspot.com or something similar. So if you want to know if I change my URL, let me know. If not, good luck finding me again. If you care to. I'm getting sick of paying $15 a year (+ $3 a month) for something I don't use often enough.

Seriously? I really really love those lollipops.


This is a crappy update, and it's mush's fault cause HE made me do it. hah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey smush

YYYYOOOOUUUUUUU
SSUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK




9in lollies huh...yeah right
*blush*
xoxoxoxox
love ya