Pages

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Prepare yourself for some scary words

Lately, I've been thinking.

I'll pause a moment to let the eerie music fade.

Ready? Ahem.
Somedays, if I wouldn't be so attached to having my very own name as my email address (heather@) I would give up this whole ibabble.net domain thing. As much as I like it, it gets harder to justify spending the money on it for the amount of blogging I actually do these days.
Simple solution, right? Just blog more.
But that's not so simple! I used to go through my days thinking (perhaps pathetically) that 'this' and 'this' would make for interesting blog posts. Not so much anymore. Now I'm lucky if I think of this blog once a week, and never with any real desire/drive to post. Perhaps if I had more commenters that let me know they actually read this? But then again, that's my fault. Why read/comment when I don't post anything interesting to read/comment on?

Its a vicious, unhappy self-made circle I've drawn myself into.

Even this post was going to be more interesting (I promise, it was!) but somewhere between my brain and typing my fingers got lost and yet again its just me babbling on about how boring my blog is to me anymore.

And I WANT it to be interesting! I know of so many great bloggers/writers I could link you to- except since I don't really know-know them, I feel weird doing that without their permission. But they don't know I'm talking about them unless I link them. Another circle!!!

So what was the point of this post? Oh yea, I really miss the good ol' days of blogging. And I know others do too (May!!) and I wish we could all get back into it. Wishful thinking perhaps, but there it is.

I'd say comment, but you cant cause my comments are broken :(
Comments are working!! Just the blogger ones, not the haloscan (boo) so all of the lovely mushy comments I got won't show up, butttttt at least theres some type of commenting again!

2 comments:

heather said...

comment comment comment comment!
yaaaay!

Anonymous said...

butbutbutbut
damn you haloscan!
my voice must be heard!!
love you smush
xoxoxoxoxo