Pages

Monday, June 02, 2003

Burger King


Ok, well, I don't know how many of you have ever noticed, but at most of the burger kings (around where I live anyway) when you go through the drive-thru and get to the window they have a sign hanging up that says "Record number of cars served in 1 hour: ##" Ok, usually it's like 20 or something. But no, not the one closest to me. That one claims that they've served 98 cars in an hour! Ninety-eight! That's a lot of cars, in fact, it's so many that I doubt it's true. I mean think about it... how? How could it be possible for 98 cars to even pull off of the highway/street in an hour, let alone go around the Burger King building, place their order, and get served. It's just not possible... is it?
The only way I can figure it would work is if the workers made like 98 hamburgers the hour (or day, it is burger king) before, and then the 98 cars just drove through the drive thru order placing place and sped past the window while some guy was throwing a bag into their car. Oh, and they would have had to have the highway/road blocked off too, because sometimes you have to wait 5 minutes for traffic to clear just to pull in there on a normal day, imagine if there were 98 cars trying to get in there too. 98 cars in an hour. It's just not possible.

Hehe, they always get my order wrong so as it is, I'd hate to think of what I'd get if there were 97 other cars in line behind me. :p

Ok, so that's my burger king story, per my mom's request :)

No comments: