Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I got a new desk!

Ok, so not really. It's neither a desk or technically new. It is however a desk to me and new to me. Is that as confusing as I think it is? The desk is 2 file/storage cabinets (kinda like file cabinets but on wheels, and the drawers are just regular drawers, they don't have like slots for files) they basically look like you would have a desk with 3 drawers on each side of it for a total of 6 drawers, and you cut the top/table part off of the desk. Well anyway, since we needed a middle piece so it wasn't just 2 file cabinets, I unscrewed all the screws from my old desk (which meant a lot of screws since my dad had added extra wood to make the desk more stable) and used the old desk wood for my new desk top. So, it's my new/old/file cabinet/desk. And I like it. :)

I haven't been blogging lately. Which isn't good, because then I can't claim my 3 hours a week for school. grrr

A new template is coming up soon, as much as I like the froggies, it's time for something new. The new one will be purple and kind of gothic looking, and no the girl in the pic will no bet/is not me, it's just the girl the template place used.

I set up my webcam again! Finally. I don't like how it's positioned, but yea well.

Ok, my back's starting to hurt from this new desk position that I'm sitting in, so I'm ending this here. Tata.

No comments: