Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Well, I was going to blog, honest I was. And then...well, I did the F5 in amanda's comments, and then I suddenly lost my want to blog. blah.

I'm bored. maybe that's my problem. Don't get me wrong, i have tons of stuff to do, I just don't want to do any of it. My mom suggested I sleep (well, she said "You should go to bed, your face looks tired" lol, what a compliment), but I'm too awake to sleep and too bored to be awake. I could do schoolwork, but well, that's boring. I have 18 Science's, 1 PA History, and like 20 Arts'. I'm done with Spanish :) I hated Spanish. I'm not taking it next year, 2 years is enough for most colleges isn't it?

My keyboard is crooked. See, I'm very fussy about how I sit at my computer. It's not the proper way to sit, not even close, but it's the only comfy way for me. I don't know exactly how to explain it... You know those little pedestal things on the bottom of the keyboard that raise it up off the desk surface? Well, I always have those up, so my keyboard is slightly slanted. But lately my fingers have been tingling, so mom said to put the pedestal thingys down. So I did, and then my keyboard was banging onto my desk. So now I have one pedestal slightly up, the others down. And it works. :) Oh, and I sit at an angle from my monitor, I can't sit right in front of it. This is partly due to that I hate looking at it directly, and also due to the fact that...well, I literally can't sit right in front of it. My desk chair is in, well, my mom calls it a hole but it's not exactly. It's more like...a slant. It's not a huge slant, but if I put my desk chair right in front of my monitor then sit in my chair, my chair slides down the slant and onto the level surface. So, to make things easier, I just keep it on the level surface which is like an arm's length away from the middle of my computer monitor. Does that make any sense? Sorry if it didn't, it did in my head before I typed it all down, honest.

My mom has a request. She wants me to do a blog about Burger King. So tomorrow I think I shall. If I have time. She's already given me the specific topic of burger king, I guess she just wants to see how it looks in blog format? lol I dunno.

Till tomorrow..

No comments: