Pages

Friday, June 20, 2003

a very-girly FridayFive

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?

Now it's curly/wavy and pretty long. Also a dark brown/reddish color in case you were wondering about the color status of my hair. Yes, it needs to be dyed again. My hair's a little strange, the longer I let it get, the curlier it gets. If I cut it shoulder length or shorter, it's not curly at all and just does this weird twist at the ends. For now, it's curly/wavy and about mid-back length.


2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?

Well, when I was little (a year old?) I had ringlets. Then my grandfather cut my hair (without my parents permission, mom was horrified), and I never did get those ringlets back, now when it's curly it's just curls, not cute ringlets. Anyway, back to topic.. In order...I had ringlets, long curly hair, I had short ear-level length in about 2nd grade I think it was, then I let it grow long/curly again, then from about 11-14 I kept it between chin and shoulder length, and then from like 15 on I let it stay shoulder length, and within the past year or so I've let it grow to my mid-back.


3. How do your normally wear your hair?

down. Or if I want to put it up I'll put it up in a pony tail or one of those butterfly clip thingys. Usually if I want it off my neck (if I'm hot, sweaty etc) I put it in the clips, if I just want it off my neck and I still want to go somewhere (because I will not leave the house with a butterfly clip in, looks too messy) I'll put it in a ponytail. But yea, normally I just leave it down to do it's own weird thing/style. I don't mess with my hair much, besides it's color :)


4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?

Hmm....this minute.... I read that question and thought BLACK. I don't know why, but suddenly I want to dye my hair black. Not normal black, but blue/black or maybe red/black. And it'd be really really curly, and really long.... OR maybe I'd dye it purple or blue. I'm not sure which, maybe a mix of the two. But I do like my hair long and curly. Oh, and I definetly would cut my bangs, because I hate not having bangs and even though I cut my bangs to eye level, about 2 months ago, they're already past my chin.


5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?

Nah. No such thing. Hair's an accessory. It's not really important, it's just fun to change the color of it and whatnot. Although, maybe you could call my second grade pic a disaster since I hate the haircut but everyone else says it's "cute" (a word I despise). Anyway, I don't really see hair as having a disaster. Cut it too short? So what, it'll grow. Dye it the wrong color? Big deal, even permanent hair dyes wash out in a month or so. My mom once shaved off her eyebrows (she's over obsessive about tweezing them, and one time she tweezed so much that she just decided to shave them off) and then we just drew on her eyebrows with an eye makeup pencil until they grew in again. No big deal, you couldn't even tell it wasn't really her eyebrows unless we told you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Tonight at like 10:30 the phone rang, so I answered it and I had some weird guy yelling at me. It was horrible. I asked him what his name was and after a lot of pausing and sounding annoyed he said his name was Tyrone. He asked for my dad by his first name, except I know he had the wrong guy. I tried explaining to the guy that he had the wrong phone number and he starts going off "*yelling* No I do not have the wrong number B****! That *****edited***** owes me for 2 dime bags (drugs? I think I remember hearing about dime bags on some movie) and another $400 for..." The WHOLE time he was yelling, and I was trying to break in with "ok, hold on hold on hold on I'll go get him" I mean I know the him I was going to get (my dad) wasn't the guy this guy wanted because there is no way my dad even knows this creep (we don't know anyone named Tyrone, and neither would we know someone so horrible), and by the time I broke in enough for the guy to pause so he could hear me say hold on, I ran to get dad, dad went to the phone and the creep had hung up. So.... Now I'm a little freaked out. I mean, he has the phone number he can find the address right? And if he finds the address...he sounded high or drunk or strung out or something, he definetly didn't sound normal, so who knows what he'd do? Dad said we'll call the police about it in the morning. But sheesh it was freaky.


I hope everyone else had a better day/night than I did. And Amy and Amanda (if you read this in time, which I doubt) have fun on your trip(s)! :)


No comments: