Pages

Monday, March 22, 2004

just another daaaaayyy...

That's part of a song. I'm not sure which song, but it's in my head right now. Sadly, that is all I can remember, so I just have that loop going through my head over and over. oy.

I wish today were one of those days where I could just write whatever deep thoughts came to my head. Sadly, I have none right now. Hmm, I say 'sadly' too much, no? Anyway, school is not fun. Work is not fun. Not having my teeth (they broke) is not fun.

However, some things are fun. Instant Messaging with people. Emails (and not the angry ones from teachers either!). music.

Ahh, music. I'm adoring it right now. The only down side is the crap batteries my mom bought can only last for about 3 songs at a time in my walkman. grr. But still, one song is enough to soothe frazzled nerves, or get the blood pumping. It transports me. If I want to feel happy, I put on my 80s dance (lol, yea, really. PULSE) CD, and dance around like an idiot to that while screaming the silly choruses. If I want the music to match a bad mood, I put in some slow sad music. So music works either way with me. It will make me happy or mellow me out.

Anyone else like music? I have actually only ever met one person that has said they hate all music....

No comments: