Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2004

listlessness

yea. i'm in another one of those moods. I'm either really really happy or not. blah blah blah. hmm what to write, what to write....

You ever see that old cartoon "Gargoyles"? I remember it from when my brother and I were little... It's on now, repeats of course. I would change it, but I lost the remote and I'm too lazy to look for it. So I put on music instead. lol.
I have to work tomorrow. 11-5pm. And I work Mon. And Tuesday. that makes 5 days in a row. yuck. I have off Wednesday though... and thursday. and then I work 5-10pm Friday and off saturday. So that's not too bad.

The last time I was in one of these bored/listless moods, my grandmother got a HUGE email from me. lol. I'm blogging in an attempt to not torture my grandmother with accounts of my life. lol. Even though I'm sure she loves it. But do you know how dissatisfying it is to write a 1000 word email and get like 3 sentence replies? grrrr. i love her anyway. lol.

I got into another college. 2 out of 3. I haven't heard from the 3rd yet. But even so... I did better than my cousins--- the ones who's parents always brag. hehe. that feels good. And it shouldn't, I feel like karma's going to come bite me on the arse for even noticing i did better. well too bad karma. :P I deserve to brag everyonce in awhile, when every stupid holiday I have to listen to them. "Oh Heather you didn't practice driving much yet? Danielle's been practicing for months.." "Our new boat...." "Gary Lee's going to (blah blah) pre-college to prepare him" well :P to you people, I'm doing better. I'm happy at least. More than you could say, so I feel bad for you. Money isn't everything.

lol yea I was just talking to someone who will never read this....

Oh, I've been meaning to do this for awhile... everyone go join the broken boot saloon because it's the best forum I've ever been a member of.

No comments: