Pages

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

today was a bummer

i never use my days off correctly. and nope, Leesa, I get a ton of days off. Usually 3 per week, which is more than most people who have a job lol. But i only work 20 or less hours so at 5 hours per day I work 4 days a week. so yea. plenty of days off, usually :-)

Side note: That :-) face is a biproduct of my chemistry teacher's influence. she puts the - in when she does faces. I usually just put :), but eh i guess she's converted me. lol

so yea, I don't use my days off correctly. Yesterday was almost perfection, I wish all my days could be like yesterday. very relaxing. watched a movie, lazed around a bit, attended a chem chat that I actually got what we were talking about...

today: lazed around till noon, then went to post office, then came back and did school like crazy (world lit), laundry.... and now I have 2 hours till my chem assignment is due, and i have forgotten how to solve 2 of the equations, which is the very thing that i thought I 'got' yesterday. grrrr.

wish me luck. or don't, considering that by the time you read this it'll be over with. lol

No comments: