Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

new haircut!

I had my haircut today for the first time in a whole year! And it felt so good! Not the cutting itself, but the nice shampoo job beforehand. Ahhhhh. The pics I took of it don't really show my hair, except this one:

She put a bunch of junk in my hair and used a diffuser and viola! Tons of curls! Which I like, but I couldn't wait for them to get out so my hair could do its normal thing. And now my scalp is itchy from all the gunk and I can't wait for tomorrow to just see how it looks in it's normal curly/wavy self without messing with it. All natural style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the curls!

JaG @ work

Chris said...

I couldn't get on aim cause I don't want to talk to someone else.
I don't want to have to be mean to them lol

I hope you can believe me after I said I hate you so many times. LOL

I think I'm going to make a new name I would give it to you but I hate you. Just kidding I'll im you when I see you on after I make a new one tommorow.

I think it's going to be IHATEHEATHERFORLIFE@AOL.COM

Must get some sleep got school tommorow. BTW you made me $2.30 yesturday. Thankyou! :-)

hate you lot's.

Chris

I would insert a tongue sticking out smiley here but I can't

Chris said...

Nice! I finally have hair I used to shave it all off but this time I'm letting it grow.