Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I did it!

I knew I was going to. There was no doubt in my mind that I would. But let me tell you, I was so relieved when it was over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What? My final paper for Irish Drama, of course. 9.5 pages
Now all I have left is

  • 8+ pages for 19th Century Philosophy*
  • 3 pages for Folk & Fairy Tale (due Thurs. by 4:37pm)
  • Final draft of my 3 page Philosophy of Religion paper*
  • Final test for my Philosophy of Religion class (1pm Thursday)

* Due anytime before Friday afternoon. I will most likely get them done sometime Thursday night and hand them in Friday morning (or very late Thurs. night) because I'm going home on Friday morning. Home. For a whole month. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that not or yet, I will let you know. Assuming, of course, I can get online at all, as we only have 1 computer with (dial-up) internet access.

~I changed the font just because I like how the numbers look in this font better than the old one

No comments: