Pages

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Lazy Weekend.

This weekend was supposed to be a whirlwind of assignments getting accomplished. Guess what? Didn't happen. Here it is, 2:30 on Sunday afternoon and I've yet to complete any of my 3 assignments. I did start 2 of them, but not to any satisfactory level. I just can't get up any enthusiasm over them.

One is a presentation for my Irish Drama class. I'm doing a powerpoint (because that's the easiest) and it has to be 15 minutes long. And I do mean long, because 15 minutes seems like an impossible amount of time to fill with just me talking by myself. So far I have the Cover slide done and that's it. I do have a bunch of websites that relate to the presentation, but I'm not at all organized yet. I'm not sure how I want my presentation to go, what to put in and what to leave out and what to make 3 slides on and what to only make 1 on. I wonder how many slides this should be?

The second assignment I started is actually what I was working on before I got stuck and decided to blog. It's a philosophy of religion paper, 3-5 pages (doublespaced). It won't be that hard, I just have to organize myself better. Maybe make a layout of the essay, that might help me know what I'm doing and not just summarize the readings (because he hates when I just summarize). It's all about my opinion opinion opinion. And the thing is, like most of my class, I don't really have an opinion about this crud! I'll just pick an opinion based on what will give me the most words to write.

Why do the words come so easily for blogger but not for presentations/papers?

*update: I finished my phil. of religion paper! Exactly 3 pages, yay!
*update2: another thing done! (the 3rd of the 3 things-- I just have my presentation left!)

No comments: