Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

oh :p to mushy

I haven't blogged because there isn't much to blog about lately. Although, I was thinking about posting my most recent story here... but seeing as how I got such a great response last time (sarcasm) I think I'll skip it for now.
I keep changing my mind about everything. One minute I'm happy where I am, with who I am. The next minute I wish I could completely change myself into some other form of myself. I should be smarter than I am. I should be skinnier, I should be prettier. I should do more for myself and say more when something (or someone) is bothering me. I should exercise more, be healthier. And the suckiest thing of all? Most of that I can change, it would just require effort. And sometimes I want to put that effort in, but most of the time I don't want to bother.

I've been thinking about my future a lot lately. Some of it is mushy's fault :p I keep coming up with all of these 'some-day' scenarios. Someday I'd like to be married. maybe. I know I at least want kids--- some day. I want to love someone soooo much and be loved the same (or more) back. I want to have my job and be successful at it and love it and come home at the end of the day to my guy and my kids and be happy. And other days I think I'd just be content to be one of those girls that lives in an apartment all by herself and is supporting herself by herself. With a dog.

That's one thing I'm sure of--- I want one of those HUGE mini-horse dogs. And I will have one, no matter which of those scenarios plays out, the dog is the only constant. I don't even know what I want to do for a living, but I want that dog!

Blah blah blah blah. Even I get sick of my babbling.

No comments: