Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

See what being super-productive does?

It gets you sick! Well, it does in my case at least. And I don't want to hear about how everyone else in my immediate family and some in the dorm are sick, no, I'm blaming this cold on my surge of productivity.
I have done all of my work for this week (it's only Monday, and I've done everything for Tues/Weds/Thurs) except one little 1 page paper (precis) I have to write by Weds afternoon.
I've just realized that, including weekends and non-school days, I only have 16 days left til finals. Seeing as how the first 2 days of finals I have a 6 and a 4 page paper due, that kind of worried me a bit.
But too bad, right now I'm just going to concentrate on being sick. If only I hadn't used up my sick absent days for classes already...