Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

because I feel like sharing

So on Tuesday when I decided to come back to school, I realized that I really didn't have too many pairs of decent underwear left. Most of them are far too old that I really should just throw them out (they're not gross, theyre just a bit worn out) and others were so worn out that I really did just throw them out (3 in the past week). And so at home I have no undies, whereas at school I have quite a few but only a couple that are actually decent.
Anyways, so I bought new undies. Last minute trip to the store resulting in me buying 6 pairs (sheesh those things are expensive). Well, my size is hard to get because they're so gigantic and so its not like I had much of a selection... so I bought these:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Holy moly are they bright! I feel like I should wear sunglasses when I wear them.

And then, because I'm trying to be optimistic and hopefully these cheerful things will inspire me to lose weight so I can wear them (cause I'm weird and think they're pretty... and I almost can wear them, theyre just a bit too snug) I also bought these, which are the next size down from what I currently wear:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not exactly my normal style but hey I like them so shush.

Ok, enough of my undies. Just be thankful I didnt post about my bras.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi smush xoxoxoxoxo
oooooooo purty undies
i say you should just go commmando LOL
cheerful undies....chundies or fundies LOL
so when are you doing these boobie pics now? LOL
chants:"down with granny panties...down with granny panties"
LMAO
*smwuahsphixiates ya*