Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

hi-ho hi-ho its off to work I go?

So for some reason this week, I've been in a job-applying frenzy. Since I've been home from school I've applied for at least 6 jobs (although I couldn't tell you what they all were, a couple of them I just clicked 'submit resume' if I had some vague interest) and...
I have an interview on friday! It's not in anyway a life-changing career move BUT getting this job means that I can pay off credit-cards faster (paycheck= money= going directly to CC companies) which means I can breathe easier. So, in a weird way, job= less stress? I guess so. Someone please remind me of that when I'm freaking out later this semester because I've too much schoolwork to do and not enough free time to do it in, ok? Cause I'm sure that's going to happen. But tons of other students get jobs, and if they can handle it so can I. Hopefully.
Anyways, its just an interview on Friday. And who knows, maybe someone else will call and by Friday I'll have more interviews. It was just shocking (in a good way) because they called me on a Sunday, the day after I filled out their online application. Just think, if I hadn't procrastinated it last week I could have had a job by now...

Why do I want a job again? I'm already thinking about how much I love my spare time and how I won't have any. Do you realize how many movies I get to watch in a week and how long I get to play online because I've nothing better to do? Eep! But really, any job I get will be a maximum of 25 hours... seeing as how I come home Thursday afternoon and go back Mon night or Tues morning, it should be pretty easy to squeeze in 25 hours of work.

And, if I'm at work I'll be moving. And not eating. Which means I lose weight. Let's see: money + weight loss - free time=...?

Yea well, if I don't like it I can always quit, I have enough money in bank at the moment to keep away the creditcard wolves for a few months.

But in the meantime... I have an interview to stress out about! :)

No comments: