Pages

Sunday, February 29, 2004

P.O.T.C. and other S.T.U.F.F.

So yep, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean again :) I've been wanting to watch it again for awhile now, I haven't watched it straight through since it was in theaters, and i've only watched part of it since we bought the DVD. shame on me, i know. It was just never the right time, I wasn't in a watch-a-movie-i-know-i'll love mood. But tonight since the only thing on was the Academy Awards or whatever they're called, I watched POTC. Awww. I had forgotten how much I loved that movie. It's great.

and i did something else that made me happy. talked to someone i should say. :)

and after working a 6 hour day I am extremly happy to report that tomorrow marks the first day of three days off. yay!

The second after I post this I'm going to check if my link shows on the blogger page of updated blogs. I wonder. I'll let you know in an update in a minute... *update* nope, doesn't show. good :)

No comments: