Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

as my adorable autistic cousin said to my brother...

"Gradulations Zac! Cause you're out of school now!"

She was so cute, and so well behaved during the ceremony. She's only 5 or 6? And she's not usually so well behaved, but my parents are big believers that if you tell the child what to expect, they'll live up to your expectations. So we told her we we're going someplace to watch Zac and we have to be quiet except we can clap when we see Zac. And she was really really good, and we were all pleasently surprised. Her mom says that she is horrible to take out anywhere, and blames it all on her autism. Little does she know, it's her parenting 'skills' (or lack of them) and not my cousin.

My cousin was adorable, Zac graduated and had a good time and made everyone so proud, and I got to spend the day with my grandparents/family instead of at work. All in all, not a bad day.

No comments: