Pages

Friday, September 05, 2003

I drove. I hated almost every minute of it. I'm told I'll find my comfort zone soon, the more I practice the more comfortable I'll get. I hope so, cause right now I don't like it. At all. But I got my mom and I home safely, with absolutly no mishaps. And I drove on the highway and in town/city traffic. go me. lol.

I didn't get to wash my car with the hose, my mom said no just take it to a car wash. She just kind of shrugged like yea well when I told her I can't cause I have no money. She'll probably take it (or get me to drive it) to a car wash sometime if I keep pesting her about it. I can't stand it looking dingy. and it's white, so as soon as it gets a coat of dust on it, it's dingy. grrr. lol. I'm looking to see where I put the pic of my car, as soon as I find it i'll get the link up. And I didn't take a pic of the suitcase yet.

I had a rant. about something other than my car. Honest, I did. But I forgot it now. Shucks. Maybe I'll try tomorrow. or later tonight. Hopefully it'll come to me then.

No comments: