Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Long time no blog, eh? lol. Ok, I promise it's not cause only Leesa commented, it's just because I've been busy and/or had nothing interesting to blog about.

I got luggage! It was on clearance for only $15. AND it's really cute :) We went to Kmart the other day, and they had this really cute luggage bag with wheels and a handle, and it has backpack straps too so if I need my hands free I can just strap it on my back. It's really cute, I think anyway. I might take a pic of it later and put it on here, lol. Instead of putting it in the cart when we got it (at the beginning of our shopping trip) I wheeled it around the store. And at the one point I had to go in front of this elderly man, and I said "excuse us" and then when he was out of earshot "us, meaning me and my suitcase" hehe. My mom was laughing hysterically the whole trip and saying I should be in a mental ward. She might be right. lol.

and now I have to go, cause i'm on mom's computer and I don't like this keyboard. :)

No comments: