Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I have so much to blog about, I don't know where to start.

<rant>See, my problem is it's all pretty much superficial stuff. None of the stuff I want to blog about really matters and it's nothing anyone will remember past a minute after they read it. That depresses me. I wish I were the type that could write really meaningful blogs, that get you thinking, or rip out your heart and stomp it to shreds, but it's just not me. I'm more the type that (hopefully) entertains you for a minute or two while your other thought provoking blogs you read load in the next window. blah. </rant>

I'm sick. ick. If you talked to me at all on Instant Messenger in the mornings for about the past 3 days, you know how I said I was cold. Well, apparently 3 nights of waking up with cold feet in the morning equals one really annoying cold. I'm tired (even though I slept 13 hours last night, 5 hours today...), my throat hurts, I'm achy, and being in front of this screen is starting to make my eyes hurt.

I do however feel a bit better after my bath. Yup, I took a bath tonight. Only like the third time I've taken a bath in the year and a half we've lived in this house. I'm more of a shower (get it over with so I can start the day) type person. But tonight I figured what the hey I might as well take a bath, maybe it'll make my throat hurt less. And it did. I feel almost good as I was before. I was going to say good as new, but I wasn't new before so :p

hmmm... what else. Oh, did you know you can find my blog by searching on (I think it was) google for huge weeners? According to my site meter, someone found my site by searching for that. I bet they were terribly dissapointed. lol. Try it, it's kind of funny. Oh, and no before you jump to a whole bunch of perverted conclusions, I do not have huge weeners on my site. lol. Google grouped those two words from one paragraph about a 'huge' fight I had, and from another about the halloween weeners (trick-or-treaters). If you ever happen to find my site while searching the web and it's something unusual, please let me know, I think it's kinda cool :)

May, in my tagboard you said I should post more. Do you mean regular posts like this, or depressed posts like the one from Monday...or posts on my tagboard...? Anyway, I'm going to try to post more. I can't post 20 times a day like you, lol, I'm not near that creative nor do I have that much energy to think of new stuff :)

I might not have time to post more often though, seeing as how school should be starting sometime soon and since I'll have to catch up to where other kids are, I might be stuck doing school for a long time each day. Also with my trip to Arizona (yay!) I'll be busy. But I'll try, honest I will.

And I think that ends todays post people.

No comments: