Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2003

I'm going driving tomorrow :) My car finally got fixed today, and everyone do me a favor and cross your fingers that it stays fixed cause I should really get my license before I go to Arizona next month. So, tomorrow I will probably drive my car around at my dad's work, and then maybe drive it home. I'm so extremely nervous. Although, I did really well last time I drove, except for not slowing down enough when I was turning into the doctor's office. There was no cars there or anything that I would have hit (or I would have slowed down more) so I'm not counting that as a mishap :p Yea so anyway, I get to drive tomorrow :)

And, if we do end up bringing my car home from dad's work (it tends to just stay at his work, it's like a parking spot for it since there isn't much parking where I live) I might drag the hose out front and see if I can wash it. Right before it broke I dug up a huge extention cord from the basement and took the shop-vac out and vaccumed it out (and the car broke the next day practically) so it shouldn't be too dirty inside. Although, I know my dad worked on it and he doesn't really care if it's clean or not, so it might need to be cleaned. Hehe, I'm fussy about my car being clean. I allow (as if I could stop) people to eat/drink in it though, I'm not fussy like that. I just like how it looks (so cute!) when it's clean.
I keep telling mom it's a good thing I don't have a job, because I'd be out of money anyway because I'd spend so much on my car. I literally go through the store saying "hmm. i could use that for my car!" I need to get material so I can cover the back seat, because the material/upholestry that is on it now is cracking. So I have to get enough material to cover the back seat (it's bench seating, not bucket). Oh, and i need a steering wheel cover, maybe. I don't like how mine is, it's kinda gritty/grimey feeling. Although that might disappear if I spray some cleaning stuff on it, I'm not sure. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. And my sister found a squeegee window washer thingy at my dad's stand, you fill up the handle with water and then you don't have to keep redipping your squeegee into the water to get your windows clean. lol. I don't know how well it works, but it was free so I might as well give it a shot. lol.

Wow, a whole entry about my car. Sorry. I tend to babble when I talk about my car. I know it's probably incredibly boring to anyone that reads this, but if you saw my car, you would totally understand. lol. I even took a picture of it, maybe one day I'll give a URL to the pic of my car and the pic of my backpack/luggage (might be easier than posting the pics on here and throwing the page alignment off)

and now I'm going to post this before midnight, so it looks like I have a long 1 day entry rather than 2 days of short entries. lol

No comments: