Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Okies I have a pic of my lovely car. It's right here. But just a warning, it's a big file so you might not want to open it if you have a slow connection. I mean it's not huge, but it's not exactly little either. oh yea, and in case you were wondering, the words on my window (in white) says "Get in Sit down Shut up & Hang on. suiting for me, isn't it? :P

I got to wear my new shirt today. Well it's not new, I bought it at the beginning of summer, but I never got to wear it because it wasn't the right temperature. It's a black (kind of skimpy) tanktop/spaghetti top. I wore it with my new shorts that I got off of ebay. I love this outfit, i'm definetly taking it with to Arizona. Makes me look skinnier and i definetly need that, lol.

Today my sister and I were goofing off, taking pics with my mom's digital camera. It was rather fun and I enjoyed it, especially since I felt good about myself (sexy even) since I was wearing my new outfit.

And... I really do promise to have something interesting to write about soon. Promise. Cross my heart hope I don't cry (why would I want to?) stick a needle in your eye (hey, i'm not going to injur myself). Pinkie promise. lol. and all those other childish things that are still fun every once in awhile :P

No comments: