Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

blank

you know what really irks me? I'm at work, straightening and refolding towels for an hour and a half, and I think of these amazing, funny, never-blogged-by-me-before blog topics. I arrive home, or anywhere with a pen and paper to write them, and just like that *zap* they're gone. Nothing is left. I swear i had topics! Lots of them! And they were goooood. *goes to sit in the corner and cry*

*comes back from corner*

We got snow today. I don't know how much. But as much as I detest snow, and I really really really hate it, it looks pretty. Not all snow, just this one snowfall. I don't know about everywhere else, but as I was waiting for my mom to pick me up from work today, I looked out across the parking lot and the snow was glittery. It looked like that snow/confetti you see in bags around christmas time. the fake stuff. Or it looked like someone spent all their time taking apart one of those christmas tree garlands and sprinkling the peices everywhere. it's really pretty.

and then you go out and drive in it, and it's a dangerous icy dirty type of snow that i despise. sigh.

No comments: