Pages

Friday, January 30, 2004

i had fun

i had off of work on wednesday night so i went over to my cousin's new apartment (she just moved in about a month ago and i hadn't seen it yet). I only got there around 8pm, and mom had said that i should be home by 12:30am because she couldn't stay up any longer waiting up for me- lol- so since it took 45mins for me to get there... at 11:20 I called mom and asked if i could sleep over. she said yes (after asking repeatedly if i had been drinking, which i hadn't (yet), i was just happy), so i did and left around 8am the next day. i had fun, we were telling her neighbor (we invited him over around 9:30) about things we did when we were little, our arizona trip, etc etc. remembering is fun :)

oh, and if you email me, make sure you put who it is in the subject line (if i wouldn't know your name) because i've been getting a lot of spam mails with just 'hi how are you' or whatever as the subject, so i've been deleting them. So if you email me make sure you say "hi this is _____" or i'll delete it. ok i'm done. :)

No comments: