Pages

Monday, January 19, 2004

long time no blog

hiya. I just thought i'd update, even though I don't really have much to update anyone on.

my piercings (lol, that sounds so much more extreme than if i just said my ear piercings) no longer hurt much, only if I happen to catch my work nametag in it (twice!) or I catch my hair, or my fingers slam into it... but point is, it doesn't hurt and or feel irritated anymore just because I jammed metal posts through my earlobes.

Today I poured water on my brother. I do that, occasionally. Not just to my brother though. Usually when someone keeps irritating me on purpose, and I have a pitcher of water in my hand... well, they get wet. Just a warning for all you people *wink* This was the conversation that happened after I poured like 2 tablespoons of water on him, and like 3 on the floor:
brother: Mom did you see what she did?
mom: what'd she do now? (side note: I am not always the guilty one!)
brother: She poured water on me! And look it's all over the floor!!! (he then points to the 3 tablespoons on the floor)
mom: Heather -- (insert middle name) if you got water on my freshly waxed floor you'd better clean it up!
I start laughing. a lot.
mom: Heather! Get a mop! That water is going to eat through the wax!
I start laughing harder, while getting a dish towel to clean up the spill.
brother: in a dismayed tone: now my nipple is cold.
ha. that'll teach him.

No comments: