Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

so you want an update?

...still working on chemistry, though a different set of assignments. i didn't get the last ones done because i need extra help with it. grr. stupid stoiochemistry or whatever the hedgehog it is.
...i came online with the intention to just check my email for the much-anticipated college question response, and instead signed onto Y!IM and then checked my email, and then my blog, and then some other blogs...and then decided to post an update... that was 15mins ago. oops. bad heather *smack*

hey ris do you have a website? A yahoo/aol account? I'd like to talk to ya outside of the comments on my blog... i don't even know if you're male/female/ old/young /etc! it feels weird to not know. lol so let me know, please.

and now i'm enjoying the last bit of my day off before work tomorrow (at noon! ick!), and then after that i have another day off, then 3 days of 5 hour shifts... ick. I had 25 hours this week instead of 20.... which i said about already, i know. And yesterday I was supposed to only have 4, but we were super uber busy and so the manager asked me to stay an extra hour so I did.... so that's 26 (i miscalculated last post) this week... ick ick ick.

back to chemistry... erm, i mean, starting chemistry. and then my essay. yea. but I did fill out 3 college applications today! Got them all ready to go, I only have to wait to get one question answered for one of them. But the rest are ready to go. That's $100 down the drain. grrr. stupid expensive applications.

No comments: