Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2004

soooo tired

yes, i am tired. very tired. soooo tired. i just spent the past hour and a half working on 5 (FIVE) chemistry problems. And 2 of them I ended up putting "I cannot figure out the answer to this..." so that TEST is going to have a horrible grade. and before that I was at work, where I had a rotten day because we were super busy, not the fun kind of busy, but the 'you're not really busy until something goes wrong with someone's check/credit card and then your line gets held up while you're trying to fix it and you slam your thumb in the register drawer when you stupidly slammed it shut with your hip' type of busy. and my schedule for next week STINKS. 26 hours, even though I'm only supposed to have 20 or LESS. And most of those are day shifts, 12-5 or 11-6, when I'm used to and like night shift better. And so I'm going to go on those days and be stuck stocking shelves or putting away hangers or something tedious and boring and yet 'oh so important' according to the managers. who needs stuff on the shelves anyway? the customers just throw it all on the floor and uproot all the nice orderly rows and never bother to fix them anyway.

and so yes, i'm tired, and i'm seriously bummed over my schedule for next week. :'(

and for those curious, my grades for last quarter were: *drumroll*

anthropology= A
Career Planning= A
Chemistry= B
Geometry= D (yikes! but i expected it. actually I expected an F lol)
Psychology= A
World Literature= A



And Roscoe why on earth do I crack you up so much? :p and hey! you didn't do your assignment-- you only commented on one post. A big fat F goes on your report card! :p

No comments: